Sunday, May 15, 2011

Templates Academic Poster

Raku Raku Night = Night.


Raku Night of Museums - Night of Fire. Happen! First of all, I am very pleased that happened to common cancer in Warsaw studio pottery. It is a great pleasure for us, piromaniaków! Thank you very much for its part, the organizers!
During this night, will be able to satisfy the eyes and noses fascinating effects of ceramic work. Zosia Kosiorek Keramosu built with Hungarian stove. Raku workshops Angoba burned, Spells, and that is our Burlington, was also burned by a stove shop Ceramiq brave crew. Was an exhibition of the immense work of cancer and a concert, which unfortunately did not have time to listen. After completing the firing went on Chelmska even the Academy of Fine Beautiful view in a burning furnace built by Stas Hungarian Bracha.
tired and smelly we went home. In the refrigerator I found a cold beer, what a delight .... Here are some photographs taken by Pauline, Matthew Lipinski and me. I do not know who the author of what photos. I wanted to thank you for photographing us to Matthew at work!

Hungarian Sophie Kosiorek
share Angoby
shares Wonderland
one of my vases
cancer share Paulina, Dorothy, and my


węgier Stacha Bracha

0 comments:

Post a Comment