Monday, May 2, 2011

Making A Bubble Skirt Without A Pattern

= Party. Gas kiln


Quiet Raku, privet Raku, Raku without our lovely students. It was nice cold day. We have a lot of really good works from four firings. Below are the pictures showing the atmosphere of this day and some of my works ...
................................................ .................................
Raku Party, without our wonderful students I mean. Quite a nice day, although a little chilly. For some time, so that as I go on Cancer, This just spodziewm August rain. Several times they did not quite liked it and somehow I was ... not raining. Wypalilim four furnaces, and quite a quite a number of papers from that arose. Me a little bowl, some cracked into krawędzich, but not too much, so that. But Dorothy has recorded a very nice success, probably somewhere in the praise. Pauline served the large forms, but not too much, once served the larger and heavier. Here is an excellent image to illustrate the atmosphere of today and bring some of my work, all mined by hand!









my best tools
my best tools








0 comments:

Post a Comment