Friday, May 20, 2011

First Birthday Money Instead Of Gifts

Before = Before łikendem weekend. From the studio

seems to finally be a restful weekend. The last few were quite active. I am delighted them, cancer was smoking in good company, first przemiłych our students, then befriended ceramiczek from other laboratories. Then, ceramiczek, once again, I realize that the ceramics in dealing with mostly women. Strange ... Are you sure you weird? Why this is so, why?
Saturday in front of me calm and quiet Sunday, I'm going a little roll, poszkliwić may make some glaze ... the word I'm going to make good use of these two days, because next weekend will be filled to the horizon! But if talking about turning Now it's done flower vases ...
This vase in the picture, my wife did Dorotka.Osobiście I think it is very good and I would urge her to made such more! But did I listen to Dorothy, no I do not know ...:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment