Saturday, May 21, 2011

In Ontario Canada What's A Red License Plate Mean

More on bamboo and painted

As for the bamboo ..
after day-long tunic worn dress had done in August, and the neck is stretched yeah, that would bust the Hania had jumped to her:) Took
wires # 2 and went up the ribbing 1 / 1, Government Model, and a few rows and loose jersejem Finally, came this:


and approximate
Besides
matches my blouse with the Diva, kids, painting, cleaning, garden absorb me so that is my hour of the night knitting ... a, I wanted to help my painting ... and half painted ceiling in the laundry .... it turns out that I was made for love not to work:)
hands started to creep me, I could not fight to keep i. .. thank you already: (so I took to be painting something else, well, something I had to do. Inspired by blogs such housing zmalowaƂam a cupboard for shoes and basket not yet bolted brackets ....

and stool dress shoes

ordinary pine, painted were now more like me:) no, and gardens
: wajgelka flourished, Spirea already faded to a golden "depressa aurea"

0 comments:

Post a Comment