Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clutch On Polaris Prox 800

uphill and more in the garden buszująca

uphill have the wire ... something is happening there, but when you run the oldest Polish people do not know ... the whole day surfing in the garden: I am trying to fight what Paul is growing uninvited and disturbing to me:) I can not I have a hand like a glove established, but simply to download:)) and runs up the stairs:) and mom practicing cross-country ...
also are preparing to paint the cottage, the more he told me to hide the wires in August pochlapały not paint, because the ride will have three assistants:)) but can quickly go to 5 people will get to work:))
therefore, that dzianinowo this time I will not show in August and the cool pictures I have from my garden:)) I'll show it to you:))
This is my mom crazy, flood fragrant flowers

And here a little inconspicuous, but still the flowers, the young oak, "Pawelek "

and equally inconspicuous barberry

Spruce "acrocona" I really like this szyszunia

"Białobok" also spruce

and more impressive:-a rhododendron, which blooms after the last snow (

azalki:)

"Kermesina rose"

began to break herbs:
spearmint, caraway feel a little as opposed to peppermint and a little different to the leaves, the more pointed .. . with us as soon as thou hast tummy ache, it is Password: Mietek mommy make me:)

meliska, for mommy to calm:)

shall meet them in the morning, after morning dew has dried. About this time of day in the leaves accumulate longer essential oils, but are not yet released. Collect leaves of young plants before flowering period, are then most aromatic. And then the tea mmm .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment