Thursday, April 7, 2011

White Pimples On Palate

Purple Spring Leaves

Another Spring Leaves, this time in a beautiful purple color. Angora yarn
de lux, I like to do it:) have nice colors, even thread, przysteępną Included :)))... and never had a problem with blocking. Upcycle it on the wires from 4.5 to 6 depending on the model, to the Spring-6 I think a little too thick, but no wires are about 5.5, even a fifth This of course is my opinion:) and saved it to my memory getting worse:)
pattern width 2 / 3 and poonad 2 meters long. You can either let go of my neck naowijać let them hang:))

Spring shawl butterfly:)

raised the wind ...

Shawl is done in two pages, I am doing the 2 wires, 1 and we leave dangling and doing the second I finish a page-back to that wire and I am doing on the other side and looks like this:





course you can do on a chain, if you like, and how someone fits:))
freedom rules:) - from what it was ...? I forgot:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment